Cancellation & RefundVersion 220722
- You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
- Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the CoreHalal App or the Web-App for the remainder of Your billing period.
- To cancel your subscription via the CoreHalal App or the Web-App, navigate to your ‘profile page’ and follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
- If Your subscription is an In-App Purchase You must disable the ‘auto-renew function’ / cancel your subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App Store.
- If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org